Object ID: BIND322

To the Centre : 1700 м

City/District : Alanya / Payallar

To the Beach: 1900 м

Rooms : 1+1 , 2+1 , 3+1 , 4+1

Building Delivery Date : 2024-06-24

Balcony : 1

Area : 63m² - 156m²

Floor : 7

View: Has View

Social Areas

  • Garden
  • Pool
  • Gym
  • Sauna
  • Turkish Bath
  • Child Playground
  • Child Playroom
  • BBQ
  • Steam Room
  • Jacuzzi
  • Relax Room
  • Lobby
  • Tennis Court
  • Basketball Сourt
  • Gazebo


  • 24/7 Surveillance Camera
  • Carpark
  • Generator
  • Concierge
  • Security
  • Elevator
  • WI-FI in Social Area
  • Gardener
  • International Television Broadcasting

About Project

The project is located in the beautiful area of Alanya, Payallar, and is spread out on beautiful green hills 15 km from Avsallar area and 20 km from Alanya city center. The area is a unique place with rich nature, beautiful beaches and many attractions.
Hotels predominate along the sea line, while residential buildings, mostly low-rise, are located on the other side of the road. Payallar is actively developing, with plans to build comfortable residential complexes and infrastructure facilities. There is already a long, landscaped embankment with bicycle paths, playgrounds and recreation areas. The beaches here are characterized by fine sand and pebble areas.
New residential complexes in Payallar are being built at some distance from the sea, about 1.5-2 km and further. The infrastructure of the area includes a school, a lyceum, chain supermarkets and shops. Payallar is suitable for various purposes including residential, rental and long term investment.

The project in the beautiful area of Payallar / Alanya is the result of long and careful work, and attracts attention with its architecture, design and extensive internal infrastructure. The complex occupies an area of 5156 m2, consists of 2 residential blocks and spacious infrastructure facilities, which creates conditions for high-quality and comfortable living.

to the sea 1900m.
Antalya Airport is 125 km away,
Gazipasa Airport is 55 km away.
to the center of Alanya 20 km

apartments 3+1 duplex, area brut 110 m2 - 4 pcs.
apartments 3+1 duplex with terrace, area brut 139 m2 – 2 pcs.
apartments 4+1 duplex with terrace, area brut 156 m2 – 2 pcs.
apartments 1+1, area brut 63 m2 – 24 pcs.
apartments 2+1, area brut 74 m2 – 24 pcs.
apartments 3+1 duplex, area brut 110 m2 – 4 pcs.
apartments 3+1 duplex, area brut 139 m2 – 2 pcs.
apartments 4+1 duplex, area brut 156 m2 – 2 pcs.
There are 64 apartments in total. An approximate payment plan at the conclusion of the contract is paid 40% of the amount, the remaining 60% is paid in installments.